Amazon 17 October Quiz Answers 2020 – Hello Guys Welcome Back. We are Back with Today’s Daily Quiz Answers. Here we will be Posting all the Right Answers of Amazon’s 17th October Quiz.
Here you will be Asked 5 Questions and you have to answer all the questions and if you answer all the correct Answers you can Win Exciting Rewards.
You Can Visit our Website Regularly So You Can Get All The Quiz Answers Updated Daily.
Also To Get Daily Instant Loot Updated Join Our Telegram Channel. Join Button Available in The Post.
Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details:
|Contest Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Contest Date||17th October 2020|
|Quiz Time||8 AM To 12 PM|
|Today’s Prize||Rs. 50000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Number Of Winners||1|
|Winners List Will Declare On||17th October 2020|
Amazon 17 October Quiz Answers:
Question 1: Bongosagar is a bilateral naval exercise between India and which other country?
Ans 1: Bangladesh
Question 2: The Social Innovation & Incubation Mission launched by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment is named after which great Indian?
Ans 2: Bhimrao Ambedkar
Question 3: During the 2020 IPL, which cricketer became the first Indian to cross 9000 runs in T20 cricket?
Ans 3: Virat Kohli
Question 4: These are different phases of which astronomical body?
Ans 4: Moon
Question 5: Name this animal famed for its upright posture.
Ans 5: Meerkat
How To Play This Daily Amazon Quiz ?
1. First Download Amazon App From Play Store. Click Here
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Now Search For the word “FunZone”.
4. You Will See A banner “Funzone” Banner the one specified below.
5. Click On the FunZone Banner & You Will See A Page showing all Amazon quiz that are currently Active.
6. Now Click On “Daily Amazon Quiz” And Answer all the question whose answers have been specified above.
7. Few Winners Will Selected Daily And they Could win Exciting Prices.
8.Do Participate In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes and You Could Definitely win some Exciting Prices.