Amazon 19 December Quiz Answers 2020 – Hello Everyone , Welcome Back! . Thank You for Visiting Our Blog . We are Back with Amazon 19 December Quiz Answers. So Are You Ready For Getting All The Correct Amazon 19 December Quiz Answers.
You Can Participate By Navigating To The Contest Page where 5 Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period. If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered All Questions Correctly. And If You Are Lucky , You Could Daily Win Some Exciting Prizes.
You Can Visit Our Website Regularly So You Can Get All The Quiz Answers Updated Daily. We are Updating this Amazon’s Quiz Answers from Past Many Days.
Also Join Our Telegram Channel Where We Regularly Provide Daily Tricks and Loot. Join Button Is Available in The Post.
Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details:
|Contest Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Contest Date||19th December 2020|
|Quiz Time||8 AM To 12 PM|
|Today’s Prize||Huami Amazfit Smart Watch|
|Number Of Winners||1|
|Winners List Will Declare On||20th December 2020|
How to Enter the Contest?
1. First Download Amazon App From Play Store. Click Here
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.in Or Amazon App During The Contest Period.
3. Now Search For the word “FunZone” In Search Bar. You Will See A Banner “Funzone” as specified below:
4. Click On the FunZone Banner & You Will See A Page showing all Amazon Quiz that are Currently Active.
5. Now Click On “Daily Amazon Quiz” And Answer all the question whose answers have been specified above.
6. The Declared Winner(s) Will Be Eligible for Winning Handpainted Ceramic Dinner Plates Dinnerware.
Amazon 19 December Quiz Answers:
Question 1: Carlos Acutis,who died of leukaemia in 2006 aged 15 and has been dubbed by some as the patron saint of the internet , is from which country?
Ans 1: Italy
Question 2: National Health Mission of India has recently launched ‘Electronic _________ Intelligence Network (eVIN). Fill in the blank.
Ans 2: Vaccine
Question 3: Who recently became the first football player to score in 16 consecutive Champions League seasons?
Ans 3: Lionel Messi
Question 4: 23 Yards’ is a new brand of personal care products launched by which former Indian cricketer?
Ans 4: Ravi Shastri
Question 5: The BBC short story award for 2020, won by Sarah Hall who became the first to ever win the award twice, is supported by which University?
Ans 5: Cambridge University
Congratulations!! , You Just Gave All The Correct Amazon 19 December Quiz Answers And You Stood a Chance to Win Something Great.
Amazon All Live Quiz Answers:
Below is the list of All Amazon all Active Quiz Answers. Answer them all and you could Win Exciting Rewards.
- Amazon Movie Mania Quiz Answers – Win 1000 | 50 winners
- Amazon Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Quiz Answers – Win 20000
- Amazon Rewind 2020 Quiz Answers– Win 20000
Do Participate In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes and You Could Definitely Win Some Exciting Prices.