Amazon 23 October Quiz Answers 2020 – Hi Guys! Thank You for Visiting Our Blog. Here we will be Posting all the Right Answers of Amazon’s 23th October Quiz.
Here you will be Asked 5 Questions and you have to answer all the questions and if you answer all the correct Answers you can Win Exciting Rewards.
Read More – Amazon Pay Later Quiz Answers – Win 20000
You Can Visit our Website Regularly So You Can Get All The Quiz Answers Updated Daily.
Also To Get Daily Instant Loot Updated Join Our Telegram Channel. Join Button Available in The Post.
Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details:
|Contest Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Contest Date||23rd October 2020|
|Quiz Time||8 AM To 12 PM|
|Today’s Prize||Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Number Of Winners||1|
|Winners List Will Declare On||23rd October 2020|
Amazon 23 October Quiz Answers:
Question 1: Pratyush, Mihir and the upcoming PARAM Siddhi are examples of what found in India?
Ans 1: Supercomputers
Question 2: Louise Glück, an American Poet, received the Nobel Prize in which category?
Ans 2: Literature
Question 3: India celebrates October 5 every year as the ‘Ganga River ________ Day’. Fill in the blank with the name of an animal.
Ans 3: Dolphin
Question 4: In which state is the structure, found on the back of this note, located?
Ans 4: Madhya Pradesh
Question 5: Who was the first Supreme Leader of the country this flag belongs to?
Ans 5: Kim-il-Sung
How To Play This Daily Amazon Quiz ?
1. First Download Amazon App From Play Store. Click Here
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Now Search For the word “FunZone”.
4. You Will See A banner “Funzone” Banner the one specified below.
5. Click On the FunZone Banner & You Will See A Page showing all Amazon quiz that are currently Active.
6. Now Click On “Daily Amazon Quiz” And Answer all the question whose answers have been specified above.
7. Few Winners Will Selected Daily And they Could win Exciting Prices.
8.Do Participate In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes and You Could Definitely win some Exciting Prices.