Amazon Daily Quiz Contest Today Answer (12 December 2018)
- 1 Amazon Daily Quiz Contest Today Answer (12 December 2018)
- 1.1 How To Play This Today Amazon Daily Quiz Content –
- 1.2 Amazon Quiz 12 December 2018 Answers-Win Oppo F9 Pro
- 1.3 Amazon Quiz Answers 11 December Win Apple Smart Watch
- 1.4 Amazon Quiz Time Answers 10 December – Win Rs. 1000 For 50 Winners
- 1.5 Amazon iPhone Xs Quiz Contest Answers 9 December –
- 1.5.1 1. What is the name of the first historically confirmed female pharaoh of ancient Egypt?
- 1.5.2 Answer: Sobekneferu
- 1.5.3 2. Which of these species is the world’s largest living primate?
- 1.5.4 Answer: Gorilla
- 1.5.5 3. What is the hard white material that makes up an elephant’s tusk called?
- 1.5.6 Answer: Ivory
- 1.5.7 4. What is the world’s largest venomous snake?
- 1.5.8 Answer: King Cobra
- 1.5.9 5. The point on earth farthest from the earth’s center, or closest to the moon falls in which country?
- 1.5.10 Answer: Ecuador
- 1.6 Amazon Rs 500 Quiz Answers 8 December –
- 1.7 Amazon Quiz 5 December – Answers And Win Rs 5000
- 1.8 Amazon Daily Quiz Time 8 12 Answers – Saregama Carvaan
- 1.9 Amazon Quiz 3 December Answers And Win Rs 10000 As Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz Time Daily 8-12 Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz
Today Amazon Quiz Time , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answer , Amazon 8-12 Quiz Answer , Amazon Today’s Questions Answers, Quiz Winner – If You Interested To Winning Free Prizes Just Giving Some Simple Amazon Questions Answer & You Have Littlest Bit General Knowledge Then Must You Have To Participate On Amazon Quiz Time Today. Free Recharge Tricks
How To Play This Today Amazon Daily Quiz Content –
1. First Of All Download Latest Amazon India App
2. Create / Login On Account
3. Scroll Down Home Page & There You Will Get To See Amazon Quiz & Win Prize
4. Click On That Content Then Click On START & Starting To Play
5. There You Will Receive 5 To 10 Questions & Each Of Questions Have 4 Different Answer
6. You Have To Select Correct One & Then Automatically Move On Next Questions Again Choose Correct Suggestions
7. Once You Done & Answers Correctly Of All Questions Amazon Give You A Congratulations Meninges On Screen
8. Now Select & Lucky User Will Win The Prize & Delivered It Within 3 Month
Amazon Quiz 12 December 2018 Answers-Win Oppo F9 Pro
1. Which is the largest internal organ in the human body?
2. Adele performed the theme song to which James Bond film?
3. Which of these did Alfred Nobel invent?
4. Which country hosted the Summer Olympics in 2016?
5. Apart from Venus, which planet rotates from east to west?
Amazon Quiz Answers 11 December Win Apple Smart Watch
1. Castella, Tres Leches, Brigadeiro, and Oliebollen are all names of ___?
2. _______ is the fear of going to bed. Fill in the blanks.
Answer : Clinophobia
3. What is the currency of Sweden?
Answer : Krona
4. Cyril Ramaphosa, who is expected to be the chief guest at the 2019 Republic Day of India is President of which African country?
Answer : South Africa
5. Which country recently announced plans to become the world’s first country to make its public transportation free for everyone by 2019?
Answer : Luxembourg
Amazon Quiz Time Answers 10 December – Win Rs. 1000 For 50 Winners
1. In the 2019 ‘live action’ remake of the famous 1994 animated movie ‘Lion King’, which actor will be reprising his original role as Mufasa?
James Earl Jones
2.What was the term used to refer to British women who fought for women’s right to vote in the early 20th century?
3.only bird that is able to fly backwards
4.India’s longest rail-road bridge ‘Bogibeel Bridge’ is built over which of the following rivers?
5.In which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
Amazon iPhone Xs Quiz Contest Answers 9 December –
1. What is the name of the first historically confirmed female pharaoh of ancient Egypt?
2. Which of these species is the world’s largest living primate?
3. What is the hard white material that makes up an elephant’s tusk called?
4. What is the world’s largest venomous snake?
Answer: King Cobra
5. The point on earth farthest from the earth’s center, or closest to the moon falls in which country?
Amazon Rs 500 Quiz Answers 8 December –
1. The collective noun for a group of kittens is a ‘_____ of kittens’. Fill in the blanks.
2. Which country was formerly called Ceylon?
Answer: Sri Lanka
3. Panthera Tigris is the scientific name for which well known animal?
4. In the popular TV show ‘The Simpsons’, what is the name of the beer that is served in the town of Springfield?
5. Considered to be the oldest neutral country, which country has not fought in any wars since 1814?
Amazon Armani Watch 7 December Quiz Answers:
1. Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer: New Zealand
2. Paul Michael Levesque is the real name of which famous pro-wrestler?
Answer: Triple H
3. Which ancient empire was ruled by Xerxes the Great in the fifth century BC?
Answer: The Persian Empire
4. Which northern animal is known as the Gulo Gulo in Latin?
5. Which continent has the fewest flowering plants?
Amazon Quiz 5 December – Answers And Win Rs 5000
1. Historically, did a Grand Slam event ever have to stop play due to extreme heat?
2. Which member of the cat family is the only one that cannot retract its claws?
3. Which country is home to the world’s largest number of wild tigers?
5. Which animal features in the official logo of the World Wildlife Fund?
Answer: The Giant Panda
Amazon Daily Quiz Time 8 12 Answers – Saregama Carvaan
1. The collective noun for a group of giraffes is a ‘___ of giraffes’. Fill in the blanks.
2. Wolverine, also known as Gulo gulo is the member of which animal family?
3. Churchill, Sherman and Panzer and the names of ____?
Answer: Military tanks
4. Which of these can a horse NOT do?
5. ___ was the name of the network of computers which is said to have formed the technical foundations for the Internet. Fill in the blanks.
Amazon Quiz 3 December Answers And Win Rs 10000 As Amazon Pay Balance
1. Which is the largest subspecies of the Tiger?
Answer: The Siberian Tiger
2. Which female character from Greek mythology brought evil into the world when her curiosity compelled her to open a magical box?
3. Which of these crawly creature is said to have the highest number of legs – which can go up to 200 pairs?
4. In physics, what is the term for a ‘nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei’?
5. A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.