Fossil Smartwatch Amazon Daily Quiz Contest Today Answer (21 February 2019)
Amazon Quiz Time Daily 8-12 Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz
Apple Watch 21 February Quiz Answers. Today Amazon Quiz Time , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answer , Amazon 8-12 Quiz Answer , Amazon Today’s Questions Answers, Quiz Winner – If You Interested To Winning Free Prizes Just Giving Some Simple Amazon Questions Answer & You Have Littlest Bit General Knowledge Then Must You Have To Participate On Amazon Quiz Time Today. Free Recharge Tricks
How To Play This Today Amazon Daily Quiz Content –
1. First Of All Download Latest Amazon India App
2. Create / Login On Account
3. Scroll Down Home Page & There You Will Get To See Amazon Quiz & Win Prize
4. Click On That Content Then Click On START & Starting To Play
5. There You Will Receive 5 To 10 Questions & Each Of Questions Have 4 Different Answer
6. You Have To Select Correct One & Then Automatically Move On Next Questions Again Choose Correct Suggestions
7. Once You Done & Answers Correctly Of All Questions Amazon Give You A Congratulations Meninges On Screen
8. Now Select & Lucky User Will Win The Prize & Delivered It Within 3 Month
Amazon Quiz Answer Win Apple Watch (21 December 2019)
Qm1 King Edward, Maris Piper and Romano are all types of which vegetable?
2 Which of these planets does NOT have a ring around it?
3 Which highway makes up the longest road in India?
Answer: National Highway 44
4 In India, the highest temprature ever was recorded on 19 May 2016 in Phalodi, Rajsthan. How much was this?
Answer: 51 degree celsius
5 Zoya Akhtar’s film Gully Boy recently hit the box office. Which movie was her directorial debut?
Answer: Luck by chance
29 January 2019 Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answers –
1. This actor died in 1984 and also starred in a movie named ‘1984’. Who is he?
Answer – Richard Burton
2. Which famous superhero movie quoted ‘With great power comes great responsibility’?
Answer – Spider-Man
3. If you are spotted eating this in Singapore, you will be fined. What is it?
Answer – Chewing gum
4. A shrimp’s heart is located in it’s head.
Answer – True
5. What is the name of the museum in Croatia where one can find displays such as a memory jar, champagne bottle corks and a positive pregnancy test?
Answer – Museum of broken relationships
Win Oppo RI7 Phone
Q.2 What is the official residence of the Pope?
Answer : Apostolic Palace
Q.3 What is the largest living bird by wingspan?
Answer : The Wandering Albatross
Q.4 Which state recently organized the 3rd Dwijing Festival 2018?
Answer : Assam
Q.5 Oscar Swahn holds the recod for being the oldest Olympic medalist. How old was he when he won and made this record?
Answer : 72
Amazon Sony Portable Party System Quiz Answers – 29th December 2018
1. Which was the first Indian movie that was submitted for an Oscar?
Answer: Mother India
2. Which country boycotted the 1980 Olympics?
3. What newspaper does Peter Parker work for?
Answer: The Daily Bugle
4. Who was the first Indian to win an Oscar?
Answer: Bhanu Athaiya
5. Featuring over 70 songs, which of these bollywood films holds the record for the highest number of songs?
Answer And Win An Armani Watch Today (28 December 2018)
1. Which element was discovered on the Sun before it was discovered on Earth?
2. In which country is Mount Vesuvius located?
3. In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alaxander’s general Seleucus Nicator?
Answer: Chandragupta Maurya
4. The Portsmouth college in UK offers a course to its students in which of these languages?
5. Which team won the 2018 FIFA Club World Cup?
Answer: Real Madrid