Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today
Exclusive Offer Answers 5 Simple Questions & Win Assured Gift Card & Super Coin
Flipkart Daily Trivia 3 October 2020 Answer, Flipkart Today’s Cricket Edition Trivia 2 October Answers, Intelligent Questions Answers of The Day – Hi Guy’s Hope You All Are Benefited by Our Daily Fastest Answers List.
Almost 3 Year Amazing Continue There Amazon Daily Quiz Answers & Win Prizes, In This Same Way Flipkart Also Launched To Much Live Contest on There Game Page Section Among of Them Cricket Edition Daily Trivia Contest Is Getting Huge Popularly In India With Few Days.
Within 5 Minutes of Launching the New Contest, We Have Successfully Provide All The Correct Answers on Our Website. If You Want to Get Faster Then You Have to Join In Out Telegram Channel Link Available End Of The Post. After Joining There You Will Get 3 October Flipkart Daily Trivia 3 October Answers Very Fast.
India Most Popular Ecommerce Website Flipkart Launched Trivia Survey every day at 12 AM and Within a Minute We Shared all The Right & Correct Answers in Our Blog. 3 October Trivia Answers Will Published in This Same Article. There Here Total 5 Questions With 5 Answers.
So Check Out Today Flipkart Cricket Edition Trivia Answers From Below.
Flipkart 3 October Trivia Quiz Details
[table id=5 /]
Flipkart Today Trivia Prizes
- Rs. 1000 Flipkart Gift Voucher
- Rs. 50 Flipkart Gift Card
- Free Flipkart SuperCoin
3 October 2020 Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers
We Are Updated All Answers at 12:05 AM, If Not Showing Keep Refreshing This Page by– Click Here
1 Question – Who among these is a co-owner of the Kolkata Knight Riders?
ANS – Shah Rukh Khan
3 October Fake or Not Fake All Right Answers – Click Here
2. Question – Along with which other country did India host the 2014 IPL?
ANS – UAE
3. Question – For which country does this bowler play in international cricket?
ANS – South Africa
4. Question – Who among these has not hit more than two hundred sixes in IPL?
ANS – Suresh Raina
5. Question – Which team has used the most number of captains in IPL history?
ANS – Kings XI Punjab
How to Participate in This Daily Contest?
1. First of All Download Flipkart Mobile App in Your iOS or Android – Click to Download
2. Login to Flipkart Account
3. Goto Game Options From Flipkart Below Page Banner
4. Find Out Daily Trivia (Cricket Edition Contest)
5. Click on That & Star to Play
6. Answer Simple 5 Questions About IPL Cricket
Terms & Conditions
• This Contest is valid only in India.
• The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
• Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
• Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this contest. Any
participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best
• Flipkart, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this contest, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Contest.
• Flipkart or the seller shall not be responsible for any loss, injury, or any
other liability arising due to participation by any person in this contest.
• Flipkart does not endorse the products sold on the Platform and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness,
• Flipkart or the seller shall not be responsible for any loss, injury, or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in this contest.
• This T&C shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this T&C.
• Any query regarding this contest will be entertained only till 31st October 2020. Post such
date or the sellers or Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this contest from any person. thank you for reading this 2 October trivia contest.