Jio Work From Home Plan Details
Contents Of This Post
- 1 Jio Work From Home Plan Details
- 2 How to Recharge Jio Work From Home Plan
- 3 Join Telegram Channel
[Best Interest Offer] ₹151 = 30GB | ₹201 = 40GB | ₹251 = 50GB Data Loot
Jio Work From Home Recharge Offer 2020, Discount On Jio Recharge, Trick to Make Free Data Recharge Jio Work From Home Plan. Paytm, My Jio App, Amazon, PhonePe, Mobikwik FreeCharge Cashback Offer.
Who Are Working Online In Their Office, May They Are Note Able to Visit Office Couse of Covid-19 Virus Effect?
At This Time Best to Stay At Home And Safe Your Self & Other To Stop to Speared This Virus. So If You Have Very Urgent Work For Own Or Official Peropuse Then Today’s Offer Is Best For You.
Also Who Like to Wath Movie, Serial YouTube Video, Tiktok & Funny Video Today’s Offer Also Very Profitable to Those users Also.
So Jio Launched Few Data Plan by Name “Jio Work From Home” Means Using This Of 3 Plan You Can Work Online Job From Your Home.
Work From Home Plan Details & Amount.
There Are Total 3 Plan to Increase Your High-Speed Data Limits. Before We Know This Type Of Plan As Jio Data Booster. But Now Jio Launched Some Spensiv Plan. If You Have Already Existing Plan or You Have Recharge Jio 1 Year Recharge @ Just ₹1299 Then You May Require Big Amounts Of Data. In That Case, You Can Recharge Best Of Jio Work From Home Plan.
Now Let’s Discussion On Criteria to Recharge Of This Plans to Your Jio Number.
All Jio Work From Home Plan Details –
- 30GB Plan Price – ₹101
- 40GB Plan Price – ₹151
- 50GB Plan Price – ₹201
- Validity Same Of Your Current Plan Validity
- After End Of Data Limits Speed Decrease to 64KBps
- Offer Available On My Jio App
How to Recharge Jio Work From Home Plan
1. Remember You Have Already A Existing Plan to Activate to Your Jio Number to Make Work From Home Plan
Example – You Have Recharge ₹399 Plan Then You Are Eligible For This Plan
2. First Of All Open My Jio App & Login Using Jio Number
3. Then Goto Recharge Section & Enter Your Jio Number
4. Enter Amount Any Of 3 Work From Home Plan
5. Continue & Make Payment From Paytm, Card Jio Money or Net Banking
6. After Completing The Recharge Back to Jio Dashboard > My Plan / Voucher
7. Now Active Your Recharge Plan & Use Unlimited Internet
8. Validity Of The Plan – Same Validity Of Current Existing Plan. Means If You Have 84 Days Plan Then Jio Work From Home Value Validity 84 Days
Terms & Conditions :
– Voice is free for all Jio to Jio and Jio to Landline calls. You need to opt for IUC Top-up vouchers for making calls to Non-Jio mobiles. For every Rs 10 spent on off-net mobile voice calls, additional complimentary 1 GB data will be credited to the customer account.
– Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
– All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
– For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
– The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail of the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
– All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
– The Plans are intended only for the personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of Plans in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/unauthorized telemarketing and commercial use.
– The voice tariff under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers, and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
– Voice and/or SMS benefits are not included in all plans/ISD Plans/IR packs on offer. Please check your plan benefits before opting.
– Unlimited SMS referred to in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
– Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services, while the subscriber is on an action plan.
– The prepaid recharge once processed, can neither be refunded for cash nor be transferred to any other account.
– Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
– RJIL reserves the right to restrict the number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot and such restriction whenever applied will be communicated from time to time. At present, there is no restriction on the number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot (also known as tethering).
– The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls, and other content available on the internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.