How To Link Your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number (All Oparetor)
Contents Of This Post
- 1 How To Link Your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number (All Oparetor)
- 1.1 How To Link Aadhaar Card Number With Mobile (Online) From Your Home :
- 1.1.1 If You Failed To Linking Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number (Possible Reasons)
- 1.1.2 If Your Aadhaar Card’s Has Not Attached Mobile Number Or How To Add Mobile Number On Your Aadhaar Card.
(Step By Step Guide) Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile From Your Home. Online Tricks . Didn’t Require To Visit KYC Center. Doing Aadhaar Link To Your Mobile Number Online Method. Free Tricks. Didn’t Require To Download Any App Or Not Required To Open Internet. CALL on 14546 This Number & Complete Aadhaar Linking Process.
Ticks To Link / Method / How To Link Addhaar Card With Mobile Number (All Oparetor Supported) Full Process Will Be Done From Your Home.
Aadhaar Sim Card Linking – Hey there i hope everyone read our old post – Link Adhara Card With Mobile Number To Continue Service. there we are describe Adhara mobile number process in details. on that cash you have to go your nearest sim Operator company or shop. but Following today post you didn’t require to go any where. everything will complete from your home
Online Aadhaar Number Link Supported Oparetor :
Indian all mobile sim card opartors stated this linking process from 1st January 2018 as per government notice. if you using any sim card from below list then you can apply for online linking method
(Note – All Operator Is Not Stated Liking Method It Will Stared Within 30 Days)
Its very important to as per government notice otherwise your sim Connection can be pushed permanently till linking Adhara number. so if you didn’t complete this method till 31 December 2017, then follow today method must complete kyc. see below steps to complete Process.
How To Link Aadhaar Card Number With Mobile (Online) From Your Home :
1. Firstly All Of People, Call On 14546 (Toll Free)
2. Then It Will Tell Your Number Is Linked With Aahaar Card Or Note
3. Then It Will Ask To Put Your Aadhaar Card 12 Digit Number
4. After That It Will Asking To Enter OTP & Conform Your Linking
(Notices – You Need Attached Phone Number On Aadhaar Card To Receive OTP)
5. After Putting OTP Your Aadhaar Card Will Linked With Phone Number. Simple.
Terms And Conditions :
- Need Adhara Card
- Aadhaar Card Should Be Attached Phone Number To Verify Aadhaar Card
- One Aahaar Will Be Linked With 10 Different Number (Max)
- Offer Stared From First January
- Linking Priccess Will Be Continue For Life Time
- Didn’t Require To Pay Any Balance For That
- Its Manual Process & Didn’t Required Any Internet Connection
If You Failed To Linking Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number (Possible Reasons)
Didn’t Register Phone Number On Your Aadhaar Card :
To complete this process you will get a 6 Digits OTP on your Adhara Registered Mobile number. we see maximum of Adhara card didn’t have registered any Phone Number. so in this case you can to able to complete this Process
Age Not Sufficient :
If your age not sufficient then you will failed to complete Linking method. because only 18+ age people can be linked Aadhaar with mobile number. below 18 ages people cannot eligible to this method.
Submit Wrong Aadhaar Card :
Some time may user type wrong Aadhaar card number while linking method. in cash if you put wrong Aadhaar number then it cannot be completed successfully. so i will suggest to enter right Aadhaar card carefully.
Try To Add Same Adhara Card On Maximum Phone Number :
if you want to add your Aadhaar number with huge phone number (Above 10 Mobile number) then you could be failed to verification method. because there have a limitation to link Aadhaar Mobile number./ Link Adhara Card Number With Mobile (Online)
Stolen / Banded Aadhaar Attached Phone Number :
If your Aadhaar Registered Mobile number is blocked / locked ten you also failed in this method. because in this case you cannot receive phone OTP.
If Your Aadhaar Card’s Has Not Attached Mobile Number Or How To Add Mobile Number On Your Aadhaar Card.
In this case you have to contact to your nearest Aadhaar agent or Aadhaar office. from there agent will added your phone number on your Aadhaar card. few month ago a online method was available by following you can add phone number or Aadhaar card but this service is stopped permanently. so you have to go nearest BDO office or contact to Aadhaar agent.Link Aadhaar Card Number With Mobile (Online)