Paytm Rasna Offer
Paytm Ransa QR Code Offer – Get Flat ₹48 Paytm Cashback Loot
Paytm Rasna Offer, Paytm Rasna QR Code Loot Offer, Get Upto 100% Cashback Upto ₹48 Rasna Chotta Bheem Game – Hey Guy’s Hope You are Enjoying Free Paytm Cash & Instant Free Paytm Cash This Time You Can Get Upto ₹48 Paytm Cash for Purchase a Rasna Packet. Over The Packet, a QR Code is Available for Scanning through Paytm. Complete the Scan Task and Complete a Short Transaction This Way You Will Get Upto ₹48 Cashback for Free.
Rasna is a Type of Flavor That is Basically Use For Water Syrup. Rasna Come With Different Flavor Like Lemon, Mango, Banana, Painapp, etc. This is All Available on Food Market. This time Paytm and Rasna Has Come With a Cashback Offer Which We Will Explain Here in Detail.
According to this Offer Selected Customer Get Upto ₹48 Cash for Every Rasna Drink Pack Purchase. Details Explanation is Added Below.
How to Get 100% Cashback Upto ₹48 From Paytm Rasna Offer
1. First of All Visit to Nearest Market Where Available Drinks, flavors, Pepsi, etc
2. There From Purchase a Rasna Packet With Paytm Offer Mentioned
3. Enjoy the Rasna And You Will Get a Special QR Code Over the Packet
[We Have Arranged a Rasna QR Code for You You Can Try it]
4. Open Your Paytm Account and Click on Send Money Section
5. Now Scan The Rasna QR Code Any You Will Move a Transaction Page
6. There Are Different Methods and Options to Make Transaction
7. Complete a Transaction Any Of Below Section
8. Instantly You Will Receive a Scratch Card. Open the Scratch Card Get Upto ₹48 Cashback
9. This Amount Directly Added to Your Paytm Wallet
Terms & Conditions
— This Offer for Everyone to Participate, But Cashback Not For Everyone
— A Users Get Maximum Upto ₹48 Cashback from a Packet or Ransa QR Code
— To Grab the Cashback You Should Scan a Unique QR Code and Complete a Transaction
— Cashback Will Credited Within 48 Hours From Your Ransa Recommend Complete Transaction
— This Offer Applicable One Time Per Person, Paytm, and QR Code
– Paytm Have Reserved to Right the Offer Without Any Proper Notice or they Have Authority to Change the Terms and Conditions of the Offer