Cadbury Desserts Corner Quiz
Play and Win Flat ₹10 Free PayTM Cash Instantly from Cadbury Desserts Corner
Today I am back with an Interesting offer from Cadbury named Cadbury Corner Quiz Game.
PayTM has created the Cadbury Dessert Corner Quiz, which is an easy game to play that everyone may participate in.
Simple as selecting your favorite sweet dish and then reading the ingredients that have been used to prepare that meal and answering a few simple quiz questions, you could Rs.10 in Free PayTM Cash instantly sent into your bank account.
With only one quiz on PayTM Cadbury Desserts Corner, you could win up to 25 in rewards. Learn how to make Cadbury Desserts recipes and get cashback.
Recipes are taught along with certain questions, and the winner will get a PayTM Cashback of Rs.10. Already played this today and received Rs.10 Cashback in my PayTM Wallet as a result of my efforts. For further information, please see the complete post below.
How to Play and Win Rs.10 PayTM Cash from Cadbury Desserts Corner Quiz?
1. First and foremost, update your PayTM App and go to the PayTM App Dashboard.
2. Open the app and go to the Dashboard, where you will see the PayTM Cadbury Desserts Corner Quiz Banner.
3. Click on the banner, and you will be sent to your default browser, where you will find Cadbury Desserts Corner, where you may enter the quiz.
4. You’ll be able to view a variety of desserts while here. Choose one of the desserts and read the ingredients before taking part in the quiz. there Participate and enter Paytm number, name, etc
5. There click on Ginger and cinnamon hot chocolate
6. Then click on participate now
7. Now answers 2 questions, I have added answers in the Screenshot
8. There will be some basic 2 questions about the Recipes and you will have to choose the right answers.
7. After you have submitted your information, you will get up to rs.10 in free PayTM cash for participating in the PayTM Cadbury Desserts Corner Quiz.
8. I have received Rs.10 in Free PayTM Cash in my Wallet as a result of this contest.
In India’s financial services industry, Paytm is the top provider of full-stack payments and financial solutions to customers, offline merchants, and online platforms, among other things.
In order to achieve this goal, the business plans to integrate half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy via payments, trade, banking, investments, and financial services.