Federal Bank Zero Rupee Balance Account
Create a Zero Rupee Balance Federal Bank Account For Free
How To Create A Federal Bank Account For Free 0₹ Charges, Federal Bank Account, Zero Rupee Balance, Zero Investment – Hello Readers! Here I Am Back With Another New Free Offer Which You Can Create A Zero Rupee Balance Account From A Federal Bank Account For Absolutely Free.
I hope you are enjoying our Hi.com Finance Service which you can earn ₹20 Daily and this trick is unlimited times. Are you a gaming lover? Amazon Prime Gaming providing Free games for prime subscription users. You can play popular games if you have Amazon Prime Subscription.
Federal Bank was established on 23 April 1931. K.P. Hormis is the founder of the federal bank. Over 1200+ branches( in 2020) they’re all over the World. You can 100% trust this bank if you have any doubts. Because this bank was established in 1931 before we were born.
Today we are discussed How to create a Federal Bank Account For Free. Before you started you need these documents to create a bank account.
Requirements for Open a Account:-
- Adhar card
- Pan card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Check Out The Posts:-
- MampiMobile Loot – SignUp ₹20 Paytm Cash + ₹4/Refer
- Binance 4th Anniversary – Spin & Win ₹6000 for Everyone
- How To Get Free Netflix Subscription – Account of 2021
How To Create a Federal Bank Account For Free?
1. First of all, Install the Federal Bank Account App from the given link below.
2. Register with your mobile and click on the Proceed button.
3. Now, Click on Create A New Account
4. You will get an OTP on the next step, Enter the OTP and click on proceed.
5. Select E-KYC if your mobile number linked with your Adhar, otherwise click on Selfi account.
6. Click on accept Terms and Conditions and continue to the next page.
7. Choose your branch and click on proceed.
8. Enter the Adhar id or scan your Adhar.
9. After that, enter the OTP linked to your Adhar.
10. On the next page, you can see if the OTP is verified or not.
11. Congratulations! You Successfully created a Federal Bank Account.