Flipkart Pay Later 2021
(Dhamaka Update) Buy Now Pay Later, Buy Deals From ₹1500 to ₹15,000 Products
Flipkart Pay Later – Thousands Of People Happy To Use This New Exclusive Payment Way. 30% Of Flipkart User & Most Of Seller Stared To Accept Payment By Pay Later Payment Getaway Method.
Here If You Purchase Any Deals Under 15,000/ You Don’t Have To Pay Instantly, You Can Make The Payment Next Month 10th Date. For This Service Flipkart Cannot Take Any Extra Cost Or Tax. So Here We Will Go To Explain All Information Of Flipkart Pay Later Option. Keep Reading For Get Eligibility & Featured Details.
Currently Buy Now Pay Later Option Not Available On All Flipkart Account. Who Have This Option They Are Seeing UPI, Card, Cash On Delivery EMI & Pay Later (Additional) Payment Method On Payment Page.
Flipkart Pay Later Eligibility Depending On Your Total Purchase Of Your Flipkart Account. To Get This Amazing Features Flipkart Have Some Criteria, If You Shopping Honestly On Flipkart & Buy Thousands Amount Products Every Month Then Flipkart Can Enable Pay Later Option In Your Account
Flipkart Pay Later Eligibility
Here Have No Any Official Criteria To Got Buy Now Pay Later Option, But After 7 Days Of Research In It We Are Find Out Some Common & Working Eligibility For Pay Later Of Flipkart That All Are Mentioned Below
- Monthly Purchase ₹10,000/- Or Above
- Your Maximum Products Should Not Returned Or Refunded
- You Have Maximum Payment Using Online Payment Method
- Who Have Make EMI Payment They Also Got This Method
- Your Account Should Be Email & Phone Number Verified
- Your Account Should Be Flipkart Plus Membership
What Is Flipkart Pay Later
This Is Great Option Who Have Doing Government Job Or Non Government Job. Basically Service Man Got Payment End Of The Month. Also Read Amazon Deals Offer.
In Flipkart Pay Later If You Have Eligible Amount To Purchase Any Deals They You Can Buy With Pay Later Payment Getaway Where For This Month Purchase Amount Have To Pay On Next Month Under First 10th Day Of The Money. One User Can Buy Products Worth ₹15,000 Using This Month.
Flipkart Pay Later Option – This Option Available On 10% Account Of Total Account. After Manually Verify Your Account Bill & Statements Flipkart Support Team Manually Activate Flipkart Pay Later Option. You Can’t Active This Option Your Yourself. You Got This Option Means Flipkart Choose You For This Payment Getaway.
Flipkart Pay Later Offer – Shop ₹500 and Get Flat ₹100 Off
1) First of All The Users Check Flipkart Pay Later Offer Available or Not in Your Account – Check Here
2) Buy Anything From Flipkart and Choose Payment Method Flipkart Pay Later
3) Product Price Should be ₹500 or Above Amount
4) Place the Order Successfully and It Will Delivered Within 7 Days
5) Now You Will Get a Payment Link for Pay Later
6) Make The Payment 5th on Next Month and You Will Get Instantly 100 Offer for 500 or Above Payment
7) This Offer Available on Myntra Shopping App Also
How To Buy Products Using Pay Later
1) First Of All User Open Flipkart App Or Website & Find Out Any Product That You Want To Buy
2) Now Click On Add To Cart Or Click On Buy Now Button
3) On The Next Page Enter Your Delivery Address (Home Delivery Address)
4) Now Click To Continue & Move On Payment Page, There You Will See Many Payment Mode Including Flipkart Pay Later
5) Now Click On Flipkart Pay Later & Continue The Complete Order
6) Within 2 To 10 Days Product Will Delivered To You
Example – If You Purchase Any Products Between 1 January to 31 January
Then You Have To Pay The Due Amount On Next Month (February) Within First 10 Days
How To Check Due Amount And Pay The Amount
- Open Flipkart Same Account
- Goto My Account
- Goto Pay Later Option
- There You Will See Pay Options
- Click On Pay & Make Payment Of Due Amount
- Also You Can Check Here Total Pay Later Limits Of The Month
Flipkart Pay Later Limit
New Payment Way & Tricks – A Flipkart Plus Members Can Get Pay Later Credit Of Maximum Amount Of ₹15,000/- But A New User Never Get Higher Amount Amount. First Time They Are Got Only ₹1500/-
They If You Use This Service And Make They Payment On Next Month. And Use This Service Farley Then Flipkart Buy Now Pay Later Amount Increase Day By Day.
- Minimum Amount ₹1,500/-
- Avarage Amount ₹5,000/-
- Highest Amount ₹15,000/-
How To Activate Flipkart Pay Later
If You Read The All Above Information And Want To Get This Amazing Feature Of Flipkart Then You Should Try Some Method. Remember Flipkart Have Not Official Trick To Get This Feature. We Are Giving Criteria For This, But We Are Not 100% You Will Get Pay Later Option By This Below Method.
- Large Amount Purchase Every Month
- All Purchases Should Be Prepaid
- Try To Buy Flipkart Assured Products
4 . Product Ammount Shoud Be 10,000 Plus
- Your Flipkart Account Shoud Be Plus Member Activated
Flipkart Pay Later Option Not Showing?
If In Your Account Not Showing This Option. Men’s You Are Not Eligible For Buy Now On Flipkart & Pay Later On Next Month. Follow The Below Steps And You Have Chance To A Members.
How To Get Or Activate Flipkart Pay Later?
If You Are Not A Members Of Flipkart Pay Later Payment Getaway And Want To Get This Option Then Contact To Flipkart Customer Care & Submit A Request Requesting “Interested On Flipkart Pay Later” They Will Raice A Ticket And Review Your Account.
If You Are Eligible For It Then This Option Enabled Within 30 Days. Now You Can Enjoy This Special Benefits In Your Account.
Flipkart Pay Later Limit Increase
Already Got Short Amount Pay Later Shopping Amount You Can Increase It Month By Month.
Continue Your Shopping And Use Pay Later Method And Pay Before Expirey Date. This Way Increase Limit Of Flipkart Pay Balance.
Flipkart Pay Later Paused
In Two Case Your Flipkart Pay Later Option Can Paused Temporarily Or Permanently By Flipkart. In Case If You Purchase Any Products Using Pay Later Balance & Didn’t Pay The Amount On Next Month Of 10 Day Then Your Account Temporarily Paused Till Not Pay Deu Amount.
If You Don’t Pay Flipkart Due Amount Before 20 Day. Flipkart Charge You
If You Don’t Pay Amount Before 10th Day Of The Next Month Then Flipkart Take Some Charges
If Your Pay Later Due Amount ₹1000 Or Below Amount Flipkart Take ₹100 Extra
Your Shopping Amount 1000 to 2000 Then They Charge ₹200
For Above ₹2000 Purchase Extra Charge ₹400
If You Don’t Pay After 45 Days. Flipkart Temporarily Block Your Account & They Can Send Legal Notice.