Google Pay UPI Loot Offer
Free Unlimited Paytm Cash Using Google Pay Business Console
Google Pay Business Console UPI Offer – Free Paytm Cash Rs.2, Google Pay UPI loot, Free Paytm Cash Using Google Pay Business Console- Hello guys! I hope you guys all are doing good and enjoying our posts Google Pay Savings Week Offer and Cadbury Perk Offer. Today I am here with an interesting Offer from Google Pay Business Console.
For verification purposes, Google Pay’s Business Console will send up to Rs.2 to your associated UPI address. This offer allows you to enter the same UPI address and earn up to Rs.2.
This is an official offer in which any user can use the Google Pay API to build their own Google Pay Business. To use the UPI to add Google Pay as a payment option, use the Google Pay API.
Allow clients to use your Android app or website to make payments in a seamless manner. Follow the steps provided below to use this exciting offer and Earn Free Unlimited Paytm Cash Using Google Pay Business Console.
How to Earn Free Unlimited Paytm Cash Using Google Pay Business Console
1. First of all, go to the provided link and register for Google Pay Business Console.
2. Go to the top of the page and type in whatever random business name you like, then agree to the terms and proceed.
3. Tap the Get Started Button under Set Up Your Integration.
4. Select the option to Confirm & Verify Your UPI Address.
5. To protect your account, enter any UPI number where you want to receive payments and submit.
6. Keep trying since it will give you a server error owing to the high volume of traffic.
7. Using Google Pay Business Console, you will receive up to Rs.2 instantly as a security measure.
8. Go to Your Business Name and Create A New Business by tapping the Menu Button (Three Lines).
9. Repeat the process and provide the same UPI address where you want your Security Deposit Amount to be sent.
About Google Pay Business Console:
To accept consumer payments more quickly, conveniently, and securely, you may use Google Pay for Shop in your business or online.
Google Pay can be used to pay for goods and services by anyone who has a universal payment identification number (UPIC).
To collect and remit taxes such as sales tax, service tax, VAT, and other similar levies. Google is not in charge of collecting or paying any taxes associated with your company.