100% Cashback By Scratch Card Join Google Pay Recharge Offer (Loot Trick Update) For Mobile Or Bill Payment At list ₹99 & Get ₹30 To ₹500 Money Back In Your Bank Account.
Most Popular UPI App Google Tez App That Offering Best Cashback In Bank Account. Without Google Pay Other Any App Cannot Pay This Type Bank Cashback Directly.
Make Mobile (Postpaid & Prepaid) DTH Recharge, Electricity Bill Payment Get Assured Scratch Card From Google. Scratch The Card Get Cashback In Bank Account.
Google Pay (Tez) Recharge Loot Offer?
Get Google Pay Scratch Cards (TM) in the app and be eligible to win up to ₹1,000 with each eligible transaction. If you win, your rewards go straight into your bank account.
Looking For Latest Recharge Cashback? Introduce With Google Pay UPI App Powered By Google. Recently We Have Posted Google Pay Advance Loot & Paytm Add Money Offer. Today We Are Going To Giving You All Recharge Cashback Offer Of Tez App.
Today We Will Give You Total Two Offer For 30 To 500 Cashback Or Recharge Or Bill Payment Of ₹99. This Is Great Offer For All Airtel, Vodafone, Jio & idea Prepaid Recharge. There You Will Get Assured 30 Cashback For Any Recharge. So Guys Let’s See This Offer Steps From Below.
How To Get ₹500 Cashback On 99 Recharge Or Bill Payment?
1. Firstly, All Of User Download Google Pay & Create A Account. Exiting User Can Log in To To Get This Offer – Download Here
Note – Google Pay Should Be Link With Bank Account
2. Now Goto New Options From Google Pay Home Page
3. Make Recharge Or Bill Payment Of Rs.99
4. Instantly Get A Scratch Card In Reward Second
5. Scratch The Card & Get Upto ₹30 To ₹500 Cashback In Linked Bank Account
Google Recharge Terms & Conditions
- Earn up to R500!
- Earn a scratch card worth 30 to 500 when you make your first-ever bill payment or mobile
recharge of at least 99 on Google Play.
- Offer expires 22 September 2019
- Make your first bill payment or mobile recharge on Google
Pay and earn up to 500!
- You will earn a scratch card worth 30 to 500 when you complete your first ever transaction on any one of the following qualifying payment methods on Google Pay
during the offer period:
- Bill Payments made directly on the Google Pay app. Mobile recharge made on the Google Pay app.
- The transaction must be at least 99 to qualify. Any bill payments made for insurance premiums would not be eligible for this offer.
- You can earn a maximum of 1 scratch card for this offer
- To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- You can earn a scratch card worth between Indian Rupees Thirty (INR 30) and Indian Rupees Five Hundred (INR 500)
- To earn the reward, complete your first ever transaction on any one of the following qualifying payment methods on Google Play during the offer period:
- a. Bill Payments made directly on the Google Pay app
- b. Mobile recharge made on the Google Pay app To be eligible for this offer, you must have signed up on Google Pay before May 31, 2019, 11:59:59 PM IST
- The transaction must be at least99 to qualify.
- Any bill payments made for insurance premiums would not be eligible for this offer.
- You can earn a maximum of one scratch card during the offer period and up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine
Google Recharge Cashback Loot
- Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google.
- Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of
- Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law.
- Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions.
- These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to