Google Pay Recharge Offer 2020
Do First Mobile Recharge Of The Month & DTH Recharge At List ₹98 Get Flat ₹101 Scratch Card
Google Pay Recharge Offer 2020 – 100% Cashback By Scratch Card Join Google Pay Recharge Offer (Loot Trick Update) For Mobile Or Bill Payment At list ₹98 & Get Flat ₹101 Money Back In Your Bank Account.
Most Popular UPI App Google Tez App That Offering Best Cashback In Bank Account.
Without Google Pay Other Any App Cannot Pay This Type Bank Cashback Directly.
Make Mobile (Postpaid & Prepaid) DTH Recharge, Electricity Bill Payment Get Assured Scratch Card From Google. Scratch The Card Get Cashback In Bank Account.
Google Pay (Tez) Recharge Loot Offer?
Get Google Pay Scratch Cards (TM) in the app and be eligible to win up to ₹1,000 with each eligible transaction. If you win, your rewards go straight into your bank account
Looking For Latest Recharge Cashback? Introduce With Google Pay UPI App Powered By Google. Recently We Have Posted Google Pay Advance Loot & Paytm Add Money Offer. Today We Are Going To Giving You All Recharge Cashback Offer Of Tez App.
Google Pay – Recharge ₹98 Or More Get Flat ₹101 Cashback
Note – This Is Account Specific & First Ever Mobile Recharge offer
- First of All User Open Google Pay App
- Goto Offer Section & Check (Earn ₹101 Cashback – Do First-Ever Mobile Recharge Worth ₹98 Or More)
Cashback Recharge Offer Available or Note – If Available Then Try Below Step
- Offer Applicable For First-Ever Mobile Recharge4. Make a Mobile Recharge ₹45 or More From Google Pay
Instantly Get a Scratch Card, by Scratch The Card Get Assured ₹5 to ₹200 Cashback Into Your Bank.
Offer expires 30 August 2020
Terms & Conditions
• To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
• You must successfully complete your first mobile recharge using the Google Pay app of at least Indian Rupees 98 (INR 98) during the offer period to earn a cashback reward worth Indian Rupees Upto ₹101 (INR 101).
• Only mobile recharges made on the Google Pay app are eligible for this offer. Mobile recharges made on third party websites/apps and paid via Google Pay are not eligible for the offer.
• To qualify for this offer, you must not have made any transactions with Google Pay before.
• You can earn a maximum of one scratch card during the offer
• You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 30 September 2020) across all Google Pay offers.
• Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number, and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.