Paytm Merchant New Offer
Get Rs.100 cash in the Paytm Wallet
Paytm Merchant New Offer 2023 – Hello Friends! Am Here With A New Offer. In This Offer, You Will Get Rs.100 Cash In Your Paytm Wallet By Accepting Min 20 Or More In Your Merchant Many Times You Will Get Flat 35-25 Cashback.
How We Can Use Paytm Merchant Offer?
1. Accept 20rs Or More In Your Merchant 30 Times You Will Get Flat 35 Cashback
2. Accept 20rs Or More In Your Merchant 75 Times You Will Get Flat 75 Cashback
Note: Must Receive From Paytm Wallet
3. You Can Accept Payment From A Single User Up To A Maximum Of 7 Times.
4. User-Specific Offer Check In Your Account And Apply
Accept 10 payments more than Rs.20 and Get up to Rs.500 Cashback
Paytm Merchant Offer 2021, New Paytm offers, Free cashback- Hello Readers! Here I am back with another new Free Loot Offer which you can shop up to ₹100 for Free from Saffola.
I hope you are enjoying reading and getting these Offered
1. Sign up and get a free ₹20 bonus for signing up on the Mampi mobile. You can earn ₹4 for every referral on the Mampi mobile app
2. I think anyone interested can get a free T-shirt. Here is the offer of a free Sue Drunk Drive T-shirt for free. You can get it for free. Loot fast, limited time only.
We are back with another new free loot offer from Paytm. You can get up to Rs.500 cashback on the Paytm merchant offer. You need to accept 10 payments of more than Rs.20 transactions and get up to Rs.500 for Free.
Are you ready to use this offer? Read out the full post and follow the below steps to use this Paytm New Merchant Offer and Get up to Rs.500 cashback.
How to Get upto Rs.500 cashback on Paytm for Free
1. First of all, download the Paytm Business App from the given link below.
2. Here, you need to log in or register a new account on Paytm.
3. Then, go to the cashback offers section and activate the offer of Paytm merchant.
4. After that, you need to accept the payment using the Paytm QR code from your customers.
5. After completing the transaction, you will earn up to Rs.500 cashback.
6. Your rewards will be credited to your Paytm wallet instantly or within 24 hours.
How To Create a Paytm Merchant Account :
1. First All Users Download a Paytm Merchant Account From PlayStore By Click Here
2. After Downloading & Installed The App Open It Normally
3. Select Your Prefer Language and click On Continue
4. Then Allow All Permissions & Login Your Old Paytm Account (Account Should Be KYC Verified)
5. On The Next Page You Will See the GET QR CODE Option. Click On That.
6. On The Next Page You Will See Your Own Information (Name, Aadhaar Number, etc.)
7. Then Click Enter Business Details & Enter App Required Details
Business Name – Shop Name / Company Name / Your Own Name
- Shop Name – Your Shop Name / Your Name
- Select Business Category – Choose As Per Your Business Type
- Business Sub Category – As Your Choice
- Select Business Address – Add Shop / Your Home Address
8. On The Next Page It Will Ask To Add Your Bank Details. To Enter All Required Details Correctly (Account Number, Name, Bank Name, IFSC Code)
9. Now It Will Take Some Time To Create Your Account Wait 1 Or 2 Minutes & You Will be redirected to the Merchant QR Code Page
10. Now Your Merchant Account Is Ready. Share Your Marchent QR Code To Your Friends & Customer & Take Payment In Your Bank
12. How To Get ₹100 For Merchant Account Creation – You Will Get 100 Cashback to Your Paytm Wallet When You Have Completely Done Your Merchant Account.
About Paytm Merchant:
The shipper needs to give a missed call from their Paytm enrolled portable no on 7291993949 to be qualified for the offer. Cashback will be credited to the wallet of the trader within 48 working hours of the qualified exchanges.
Tolating installments from your clients is totally FREE! No Hidden expense, NO Setup Fee! We mean to help a large number of private companies in the nation to acknowledge advanced installments from all sources, without stressing over any extra charges.
On the vendor side, self-pronounced (non-KYC) shippers would now be able to acknowledge installments of up to Rs. 50,000 of everyone go, up from the Rs. 20,000 cutoffs forced before. The Paytm Wallet equilibrium of self-proclaimed vendors ought not to surpass Rs.
- Cash Transfer from Paytm to the ledger can energize you to 4%,
- You might lose your accessible Paytm cash on the off chance that you misfortune you versatile, they don’t have verification utilizing email id.
- Reliance on the Internet while paying cash when contrasted with utilizing cash/Card.