Trick to Transfer Paytm Postpaid Balance To Bank Account Or Wallet
Contents Of This Post
- 1 Trick to Transfer Paytm Postpaid Balance To Bank Account Or Wallet
- 1.0.1 Paytm Postpaid Recharge Offer –
- 1.0.2 Paytm Postpaid Eligibility & Benefits
- 1.0.3 Heading-How to transfer Paytm POSTPAID balance to bank.
- 1.0.4 How To Transfer Paytm Postpaid Balance To Bank Account / Wallet
- 1.0.5 How To Buy Paytm Gift Card Using Zingoy Gift Card
- 1.0.6 About Paytm Postpaid Rules
- 2 Join Telegram Channel
Paytm Postpaid Trick Such A Working Method For Fulfill Your Requirements
How To Transfer Paytm Postpaid Balance To Bank Account Or Wallet – We Are Update Here Daily Recharge Offer & Free Recharge Tricks & Never Missed To Update You Any Type Of Loot. So Today We Are Back With A Amazing Postpaid Benefits. Personally We Have Tried This Transfer Trick & Its Working Finely.
Many Of Our User Asking Us About Paytm Postpaid Balance Transfer To Bank & Finally We Are Find Out Such A Good Method. We Will Introducing With The Trick In This Post. So Keep Reading It Continue.
Paytm Postpaid Recharge Offer –
Do You Have Postpaid Balance On Paytm Postpaid Section Then You Can Spend It Using Recharge , Bill Payment Other Payment Getaway That Available On Paytm. But Company Not Giving Any Direct Permission To Transfer Postpaid Balance To Bank Account. This Method Is Some Tricky & Indirect Method.
Few Days Ago We Are Posted On Transfer Paytm Wallet Cash To Bank Account Without Any Charges. Check Out The Post For Getting This Offer Benefits.
Paytm Postpaid Eligibility & Benefits
All User Is Eligible For Postpaid. Visit To Passbook There Are You Will Get To See Postpaid Option. Just Click On That & Enable It For Lifetime.
In Future If You Want To Stopped / Deactivate Paytm Postpaid Option Then Contact To Paytm Support Team & Tell Them How To Stop This They Will Help You Regarding Its.
- Every Month You Will Get ₹100 To ₹1,00,000 In Your Paytm Postpaid Account
- Monthly Limited Depending On Your Paytm Transaction
- You You Are Use Postpaid Balance You Have To Recover That Within 7th Date Of Next Month
- If You Didn’t Pay The Postpaid Balance It Will Take Charges Every Month
Paytm Postpaid Is Partnership With ICICI Bank Digital Credit . So Postpaid Balance Will Added To Your Account From ICICI Bank Indirectly.
Paytm Postpaid Features –
- Instant money
- No documents needed
- No fees & charges
- Aadhar verified Paytm Account
- ICICI bank account linked with the same Paytm number.
- No documents are needed.
So Let’s See How To Transfer Postpaid Balance To Bank Account Easily. Some Time We Need Some Real Cash In Our Hand For Emergency & If You Didn’t Have Bank Cash Then Transfer Postpaid Balance To Bank Account By Following Below Steps.
Heading-How to transfer Paytm POSTPAID balance to bank.
Description: Hello tricksgang Users,
Today i’m here to share trick to withdraw paytm POSTPAID balance/ transfer paytm POSTPAID balance to bank a/c
IN this trick We need a merchant account.You can use ur own paytm merchant ac or take benefit of ur friend Paytm merchant account.
So lets Start the trick to convert paytm POSTPAID balance to bank
1.) First of all open Paytm app
2.) Then click on the option PAY
3.) Then Scan ur own/friend Paytm merchant barcode.
4.) Then pay the amount using Paytm POSTPAID balance option.
5.) HURRAY, payment will be successfully paid to merchant account.
6.) Then this amount will be successfully transferred to paytm merchant bank account.
7.) Now you can withdraw money from your bank account or if you take benefit of friends paytm merchant barcode, then take cash from your friend.
8.) Enjoy the loot tricksgang users keep spreading the love.
P.S- You need to repay the amount 7th of next month
How To Transfer Paytm Postpaid Balance To Bank Account / Wallet
1. First Of All Open Zingoy Website Or App & Create A New Account
2. Then Click On Zingoy Search Option & Search For Zingoy Gift Card
3. Choose Any Amount Gift Card Like ₹100 To ₹100
4. Add To Cart & Buy It
5. Finally Choose Payment Method As PayTM
6. Login Paytm Account & Untick All Option. Tick On Postpaid
7. Finally Make Payment
8. Instantly You Will Received Zingoy Gift Card On Notification Options
9. Copy The Gift Card & Pin
How To Buy Paytm Gift Card Using Zingoy Gift Card
1. Search For Paytm Gift Card & Choose Amount Paytm Card
2. Add To Cart & Click On Buy
3. Then Choose Payment Method As Zingoy Gift Card
5. Finally Place The Order Paying Extra 7% Charges
6. Now You Will Get Paytm Add Money Gift Card To Add Paytm Wallet
7. Finally Add The Card In Your Paytm Wallet & Get Instantly Wallet Cash
8. Now You Can Transfer It To Bank Account Easily
About Paytm Postpaid Rules
Paytm Has Launched The Paytm Postpaid In Partnership With Icici Bank. Its Will Allow You To Get Up To 45 Days without interest Credit Ranges From Rs 3,000 To Rs 10,000 And Is Extendable Up To Rs 20,000 Based On Your Repayment History.
Postpaid Paytm Rules – You Can Use This Credit To Fulfill Your Daily Needs Such As Mobile and Dth Recharges, Travel Booking, Movie Tickets, And Online Shopping. You Don’t Need To Pay Any Interest, Fee Or Charges For The Amount You Spend.
However, In The Case Of Late Payment, You Have To Pay Rs. 50+ Applicable Taxes For The Amount.
Final Description –
Many User Don’t Have Full KYC Paytm.com Account They Also Eligible For it. But You Mast Have To Paid All Usages Postpaid Balance. If You Think To Cannot Recover That Then Paytm Charges You. May The Can Take Charges From Your Other Bank Account.
If You Didn’t Pay A Large Amount To Postpaid After Using Then Pay-tm Can Goto For Ligal Way To Recover The Amount.
So This Was Full Information Of Paytm Post Paid To Bank Transfer If You Like This Post Then Share With Your Friends And Family & Help Them To Knowing This Valuable Information.