Jio 899 Plan Details
Jio New Plan of ₹899 with 336 Days Validity, Data, SMS, Voice Calls Details
Today, we are back with an interesting topic of the Jio Rs.899 plan with complete details. This Jio Rs.899 plan is for only those who have the Jio Phones can use this plan.
Each year, it costs Rs 899 for a plan that lasts for 336 days. When you sign up for this plan, you get 12 cycles of 28 days. Every 28 days, you can use 2 GB of data for free. Some 24 GB of data is being given to the users during the whole time.
As a bonus, you can now call any number you want for free, no matter what. These 50 text messages will also be given out for 28 days. On the New plan of Jio Rs.899 plan, you can make unlimited calls without any restrictions.
Benefits of Jio New Plan of ₹899:
- Unlimited Voice Calls without any restrictions
- High Speed internet(overall 24 GB Internet)
- 50 SMS/28 Days
- Free Subscriptions Like Jio TV, Jio Cinema, Jio Security, Jio Cloud and More Benefits
|Jio Rs.899 Plan||Details|
|Plan Name||All-In-One Plan|
|Data||2 GB/28 Days|
|SMS||50 SMS/28 Days|
|Extra Benefits||Subscriptions Like Jio TV, Jio Cinema, Jio Security, Jio Cloud|
How to Recharge Jio New Plan of ₹899 ( Complete Step-By-Step Process)
1. First of all, users need to download or update the MyJio App by clicking on the link provided below. (Jio 899 Plan Details – This Offer for Only Jio Phone Users)
2. Open the app and log in with your Jio Number and verify it with an OTP received to your mobile number.
3. Then, click on the Recharge option and search for the Rs.899 plan on the Jio app.
4. After that, Click on Buy and select any of the payment methods you prefer.
5. Complete the payment and the Jio Rs.899 plan will be activated once the payment was successfully done.
6. That’s it, Guys! Enjoy the Jio New Plan Rs.899 with the benefits they provided. Share this Jio Post with your friends and family members.
Jio 899 Plan for Jio Phone User Only. Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, better known as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company. It is a subsidiary of Jio Platforms and is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. This Jio company was started in September 2016. The company started offering 4G broadband services all over India in September 2016.
It runs a national LTE network that covers all 22 of the telecom circles in the country. In this case, it doesn’t have 2G or 3G service. Instead, it only has voice-over LTE service on its 4G network to make calls.