Jio Free vouchers Offer
Get 12 Jio Vouchers of ₹50 Free on MyJio AutoPay Setup
Jio Free vouchers, MyJio Offer, Free Vouchers- Hello Readers! Here I am back with another new Free Loot Offer which you can get 12 Jio Vouchers of ₹50 Free on MyJio AutoPay.
I hope you are enjoying our post to get Rs.150 for each referral from Investica Mutual Funds. You can invest at least a minimum of Rs.100 in the Investica Mutual Funds App. Amazon launched the Amazon Pay Later Option to their users.
Jio was launched and providing an offer with Free ₹50 Vouchers In 12qty If You Setup The Autopay Option In MyJio App. Using this Autopay Option and You Can Do your Recharge Automatically Every month and Your Money Will Be debited Automatically from the payment you selected of the option.
Now, With a ₹50 Voucher You Will get The Discount Of ₹50 On Every ₹309+ Recharge With Autopay. Rs. 600 of the cashback of the twelve vouchers will be given as a voucher that will be redeemed at any time of rupees 50 each on fruitful enrollment with Jio AutoPay with group prepaid plans of rupees 309.
You need to Added and you have 12 Vouchers Of ₹50 Each and a Total Voucher Value of ₹600 Only. These Vouchers Will Be redeemed as an auto and it will be Against Subsequent as an auto Recharge for the Plans of ₹309 or more. So, don’t miss these offers and use this offer as soon as possible.
How to Get 12 Jio Vouchers of ₹50 Free on MyJio Free vouchers
1. First of all, download the MyJio Free vouchers app from the given below link.
2. You need to update to the latest version if you have MyJio.
3. Now, go to the Header Section, Select The, Mobile Option (Situated Beside Home Button)
4. Now, Click On the button “Setup JioAutoPay”.
5. You need to Select Your preference Mode to complete the payment method and complete your payment method.
6. You need to wait on that place For the Successful Activation Message
7. You will automatically receive the vouchers of 12 MyJio Vouchers Of ₹50 Or More
8. Your Vouchers Will Be redeemed automatically after some days, so recharge that vouchers.