Kotak Bank Mobile Banking Offer 811
- 1 Kotak Bank Mobile Banking Offer 811
- 1.0.1 How To Create A Kotak 811 Bank Account From Home –
(Best Trick) Kotak Bank (Mobile Banking) Open A Bank Account From Home Trick To Get 126 Free Bank Cash. Kotak & 811 Mobile Bank Give A Opportunity To Create A Rs.0 Balance Bank Account + 6% Interest Facility. Following Today’s Trick You Able To Create A Bank Account With Rs.126 Free Bank Cash. So Installed The App And Follow Below Steps.
Kotak Bank Account + Trick To Get Rs.126 Bank Cash –
Hello everyone today we going to share a good offer to you where you will get a free 0 balance bank account with rs.126 free bank cash. i hope you everyone enjoying our all Free Recharge Tricks and working of Free Paytm Cash.
Also Read –
After creating a bank account you will get bank cash through phonepe and Google tez app. we already written two different article on PhonePe and tez you can read below post to earn more amount of money.
PhonePe Refer Earn – SignUp Rs.75 + Rs.7500 Cashback
Tez App Loot – Advance Earn Money Method / Offer
In this offer you will get 75 on phonePe wallet that you can redeem to bank account and another rs.51 will get from Google Tez. to trying todays off you have some requirement.
- Android Phone
- Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number
- Pan Card
If you have above required things then you will able earn from this offer. so let’s follow steps
How To Create A Kotak 811 Bank Account From Home –
1. Firstly Download Latest Versions Kotak & 811 Mobile Banking App From Here
2. After Downloading And Installing The App Open It Normally Click On Get Start Now
3. Then Enter Your Aadhaar Registered Name, Phone Number
4. Then Verify Phone Number And Continue To Aadhaar Verification. So Enter Your Aadhaar Number The Click Continue
5. You Will Get A OTP On Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number Enter that And You Will Get You Own Information On Next Page
6. Then Continue And Enter Your Pan Card
7. Next Select Your Income Then Enter Nominee & Complete Full Processes
8. Finally Login In To App And Enjoy Bank Service From Your Home. No Need To Go Any Bank Or Branch
How To Get Rs.75 By Creating A PhonePe Account –
- Firstly Download PhonePe App Here
- Then Enter Phone Number
- Verify Phone Number
- Chooses Bank Account As Kotak Bank
- Verify Sim Card By Auto Verification Method
- Set M-min and Complete Proccidiore
- After that you will get 75 wallet cash Instantly
How To Get Rs.51 From Tez App –
- As you know tez pay rs.51 on every new Signup so Download Google Tez App Hee
- Create a new account, verify phone number
- Select Kotak bank Verify bank otp
- Set Transaction pin
- Continue to app and save this number(Number Not Available)
- Then send rs.1 and you will get rs.51 Instantly
You have Already Account On PhonePe & Tez App –
also you can get 126 cash if your contact bank Registered Number is different.
In that cash you have to delete both app and remove all gmail Account
Create a new gmail account and follow above steps to get 126 amount
Kotak Bank Service And Benefits –
Kotak Mobile Banking App isn’t only the best-in-class application yet it is likewise a totally better approach for doing unadulterated computerized and paperless managing an account which is should in post Demonetization and cashless exchanges time.
You can open a zero adjust advanced financial balance, Kotak 811, with no printed material or even without venturing out of your home.
Experience more than 100 highlights including dealing with all your monetary exchanges, sending and getting cash through NEFT, IMPS and RTGS, shopping on the web by means of Flipkart, booking film tickets by means of PVR, flights and lodging rooms by means of Goibibo and significantly more.
This versatile keeping money application is likewise BHIM UPI empowered, you can right away exchange cash online without including any extra bank data.
Not a Kotak Savings Account client yet?
This astonishing keeping money application gives you a chance to download a zero adjust investment account known as Kotak 811 on your cell phone in a split second. All you require is your Aadhaar number and PAN number