You Love Fast Food ? Try Kurkure PayTM Cash Offer & Get ₹10/ ₹20/₹30 Cashback.
This Offer Organized By PepsiCo India Holdings Private Limited & One97 Communications Limited.
Get 100% Cashback From Kurkure PayTM Cashback Offer
Try This Fully Vegetarian Kurkure & Get 100% Cashback If You Purchase ₹10, ₹20 Or ₹35 Packet Of Kurkure. Offer Available That Package Which Has Paytm Cashback Logo Over The Packet. So Guys Hurry Up & Purchase Kurkure Packet From Your Nearest Shop, Market.
This Offer Available Till End Of This Year. So I Will Suggest To You To Use This Offer & Enjoy Testy Kurkure.
Buy Unlimited Kurkure For Free?
It’s Really Free To Purchase? Definitely This Time Paytm & Kurkure As Tryup Launched 100% Cashback Offer On Purchase Kurkure. Means On This Offer Season If You Purchase Any New Vegetarian Kurkure Packet You Will Get Full Cashback Coupon Code.
That You Can Easily Add To Your Paytm Wallet. Our Pro TricksGang Member Know How To Transfer Paytm Wallet Cash To Bank Account.
How Much Cashback You Will Get From Kurkure?
Paytm Don’t Have Any Restrictions To Use Unlimited Paytm Account. And You Kurkure Give You Unlimited Code. Get 1 Promo Code For Each Packet. Now Apply 5 Promo Code Per Account.
Now Let’s See How To Buy Kurkure & Grab This Full Cashback. In This Offer, You Get 10, 20 Or 35 Cashback Instantly In Your Paytm Account.
How To Get 100% Cashback From Kurkure?
1. Firstly All Of TricksGang User Visit / Goto Nearest Market, Shop Where Available New Stocks Product
2. Buy Any Kurkure Packet With Paytm Lebel Printed On The Packet
3. There You Will Get A Unique 12 To 16 Digits Promo code Inside The Packet Back
4. Now Goto Paytm Kurkure Add Money Promo code Link – Click Here
5. After Apply The Code Login To Paytm Account 6. Finally, You Will Get ₹10, 20 Or ₹35 Paytm Cashback In Wallet
6. This Cashback Redeemable For Free Recharge, Shopping Or Bank Transfer By Scan & Pay
Terms & Conditions
- Paytm is responsible for providing the Cashback to the Participants/winners.
- This entering of the Paytm Code will be considered as the entry of the Participant. Entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt of the Paytm Code into Paytm’s database, and not at the time of transmission by the participants. Organizers do not guarantee the submission of Paytm Code(s) on the Platform and are not responsible in case the Paytm Code does not get submitted due to any reason, including network problem. The database of Paytm Codes maintained by Paytm shall be considered final and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- It is clarified that in addition to these terms and conditions, the Participant shall at all times be bound by the terms and conditions as imposed by Paytm on the usage of its websites, microsites, purchase of services, KYC, UPI, etc.
- Organizers shall not be responsible for failure to provide the Cashback to the Participant(s) or any downtime on the services, caused due to technical or other factors attributable at the end of Paytm that may occur for reasons including but not limited to failure of hardware equipment, configuration issue, decisions, change in marketing plans and / or changes in regulations that are carried out by any judicial or quasi-judicial or regulatory body.
- The Cashback to the Participants shall be given subject to compliance with these terms and conditions, all applicable statutory legislations and laws, processes and formalities in connection with the Cashback and on the production of all such documents/papers as may be required by Paytm. Any failure on the part of the Participant(s) to comply with directions issued by Paytm for Cashback shall entitle Paytm to forfeit the Cashback or roll the Cashback over to the next eligible Participants(s), at their sole discretion.
The Participant will need to purchase any Product (as defined above) to participate in the Promo, the Participant has to look on the inner wall inside the pack of the purchased Product, where he/she will find a 16 digit code (“Paytm Code”)
The Participant (recognized by his/her mobile no. registered on Paytm) can receive Cashback under Promo up to a maximum of five times only during the Promotion Period, through the use of five different codes by the purchase of five different Product packs. The participant shall not be eligible to receive the Cashback on subsequent purchases of Products. Any participation without the Paytm Code or with invalid code, will not be considered to receive the Cashback.
Participant shall, after obtaining the Paytm Code by purchasing the Product, log on to the following webpage – https://paytm.com/redeem-coupon-¬code/ kurkure (“Platform”), log into his/her account (or create an account if he/she does not already have an account) and follow the following steps to redeem the Paytm Code and receive the Cashback:
a) Enter login credentials
b) Enter the Code as prompted on the said page.
Participation and applying the Paytm Code once on the Platform, as per these terms and conditions, will entitle such participant to receive cash of INR 10/- (Indian Rupees Ten only) or INR 20/- (Indian Rupees Twenty only) or INR 35/- (Indian Rupees Thirty Five only) in his/her bank account linked with Paytm UPI (“Cashback”). The amount of Cashback would be equivalent to the MRP of the Product bought by the Participant. Participants can avail the Cashback a maximum of five times.
CONDITIONS APPLICABLE ON ENTERING PAYTM CODE and CASHBACK:
- The Paytm Code can be redeemed only till 23:59 hours IST on December 31, 2019.
- The Paytm Code is valid for redemption only on the Platform paytm.com/redeem-coupon-code/kurkureand not on any other Paytm platform such as mobile app.
- The Paytm Code is for one-time usage only and can be applied only once per Paytm linked mobile no.
- Only five Paytm Codes from this Promo’s list of codes can be clubbed per mobile no.
- Cashback will be credited to the bank account of the Participant within 24 (twenty four) hours of entering the Paytm Code on the Platform, as per the steps mentioned above. Provided that the bank account of the Participant must have been linked with Paytm UPI at the time of submission of the Paytm Code.