Park+ Quiz Answers
Park+ Quiz Answers- Hello Friends! So, here am with a surprise for you all & the Thing is Park+ Quiz Answers, Yes you heard it write! The Park+ Quiz is an app that users can participate in to win free Park+ petrol. Every day, you have the opportunity to earn 50ml of free petrol simply by answering the quiz questions correctly. It’s a quick and easy way to add a little extra fuel to your tank without spending any rupee.
Here is the real excitement about Park+ Quiz that starts when you keep answering the quizzes daily. By maintaining a streak, you can increase your daily reward to up to 1000ml of free petrol for a week.
- Also, Read – Park+ FasTag Recharge Offer: Free ₹25 Recharge
How to Avail Play Park+ App Quiz?
1. First Download the App. The link is given below
2. Then Sign up with your Mobile Number & verify with OTP.
3. Fill out the form. If they ask for your vehicle details, give it to Get up to 1 Ltr Free.
4. Go to the Petrol section of the Homepage.
5. Click On Park+ Petrol.
6. Click on Play Quiz & Earn Up to 1 Ltr.
7. Quiz will start, Then give all answers to the Park+ Quiz from below.
Park+ Plus Quiz Answers Today 7th November 2023
Q1) Guess the cricketer in Frame:
Answer: Mitchell Marsh
Q2) Guess the cricketer in Frame:
Answer: Ben Stokes
Q3) Where is the Chinnaswamy stadium located?
Q4) The Indian team jersey is of which colour?
Q5) Guess the cricketer in Frame:
Answer: Ishan Kishan
How to get Park+ Petrol?
1. Fill the Park+ Petrol Tank of 5 Ltr.
2. Buy an Indian Oil Voucher of Rs.2000
3. You will get 5 Ltr Free with Indian Oil Voucher.
Get 5 litres of free petrol free! Just grab an Rs. 2000 Indian Oil voucher through the Park+ App. It’s a win-win situation – enjoy a fun-filled Park+ Quiz, start your day with entertainment, and take advantage of the daily quiz rewards and get free petrol.
Fuel up your vehicle tank by simply showing the voucher at any Indian Oil petrol pump. Say goodbye to additional expenses and hello to a smooth ride with this fantastic opportunity to claim your free petrol!