Paytm Cricket League Send Card Offer
Earn ₹100 Paytm From Paytm Cricket League | Working for All
Paytm Cricket League Send Card Giveaway Offer, Trick to Earn Free ₹100 Wallet Cash Trick for All Users – There Viewers Welcome Back to Another Paytm Loot Offer, Here We Will Give You a Trick Following Which Everyone Can Earn Upto ₹100 Wallet Cash In Paytm.
Today Offer is a Part Of Cricket League Offer, According to The Offer, Everyone Have a Great Opportunity to Earn Up to ₹100 Earning by Make a Simple Task. I Hope You, Everyone, Already Participate in Paytm Credit Offer to Earn Upto ₹10,000 Cash.
If You Are Already Join in This Loot Offer And You Have Some Cricket Card in Your Account, Voila You are Eligible to Earn Upto ₹100 Wallet Cash by Gifting a Card to Your Friend.
Earn ₹100 Paytm by Gifting Cricket League Card
1. Grabbing and Proccied into The Offer You Need Minimum 1 Cricket League Card In Your PayTM Wallet, Which is Eligible for Gifting to Your Friend.
2. First of All User Open Your Paytm Account and Goto Cashback & Offer Section From Left Dashboard
3. There You Will See Paytm Cricket League Offer Banner Click on That
4. Scroll Down the Page to The End and Click on Gift Button
5. Now Select Your Card Which You Want to Gift to Your Friend. I Have Choose Helicopter Short
6. Shared the Gift Card Link With Your Friends Using Whatsapp or Facebook
7. Now Tell Your Friend to Claim This Card And Accept a Free League Card
8. Once He Will Accept You Will Get a Scratch Card
9. Open the Scratch Card & Scratch it 8 October 2021
10. From This Card You Will Win Upto ₹100 Paytm Cash Instantly
11. Comment Us Tomorrow How Much Amount You Are Get From Scratch the Card
Final Word & Disclaimer
This Offer Come Time to Time If You Try it After Expired the Offer Then You Don’t Get Anything, Once It’s Come Back Again I Will Notify You By Ping This Post Top of The Blog. If You Earn Something You Can Share Your Experience in the Comment Section.
Shared This Offer With Your Friends and Family and Help to Everyone Earn Upto ₹100 Paytm by Sending or Gifting Cricket League Card.