GOOGLE PAY STAY AT HOME
Collect 7 Stamps By Making 7 Bill Payment & Get ₹800 Cashback
Google Pay Your Bills, Google Pay STAY Home Offer Payment, Collect 7 Stamps & Get Upto ₹800 Cashback, Recharge or Pay Bill Easily At Home Get ₹75-100 When You Pay 7 Different Bills.
2021 Special App – Tez Google Pay Your Bills & Get Assured 75 to 800 Bank Scratch Card / Money To Your Bank Account. This Offer Applicable For Every New Bill Payment Through Google Payment App.
Google Pay App Postpaid / Electricity / Gas / Bill / Landline Payment Offer 2021. Trick To Earn Maximum Amount Scratch Card From Google Pay Bill Payment Offer (T&C)
Save Up to ₹800 With the Stay@Home Offer, Make 7 Eligible Payment & Save Upto ₹800 Along the Way.
Here Every User’s Get Assured ₹75 to 800 Cashback into Bank Account for Making Transaction From Google Pay Linked Bank Account.
How to Earn Rs.75-800 in Bank A/c From Google Stay @ Home
1️⃣ First of All the User’s Open Google Pay Account and Complete Total 7 Transaction – Download Here
2️⃣ Offer Eligible Transaction Are Mentioned In Below Section
- Pay Mini. ₹99 to Zomato, Swiggy, Domino’s
- Pay DTH, Electricity, LPG Bill of Mini. ₹99
- Prepaid Mobile Recharge of ₹99 or Above
- Pay Bill for Postpaid or Internet Bill of ₹99
3️⃣ You Can Try the Above 4 Type of Transaction For 7 Time And You Will Get Special Rewards
4️⃣ For Your 1st, 3rd and 5th Transaction You Will Stay@Home Stamps
5️⃣ On Your 2nd, 4th Transaction You Will Get Voucher
6️⃣ On Your 6th Transaction You Will Earn Scratch Card of Amount ₹5-100
7️⃣ On Your 7th Transaction You Will Get Stay@Home Scratch Card Also Get ₹70-700 Cashback
8️⃣ Earn Cashback Will Credited to Your Link Bank Account
9️⃣ Offer Valid from 28 May 2021 to Till 10 June 2021
Terms & conditions :
- Scratch cards you receive will expire after 45 days if not scratched.
- Any cashback you earn will be added to your UPI-enabled bank account linked to Google Pay. Your cashback will expire after 45 days if you do not have an account linked.
- You can earn up to a total of Rs.9,000 per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Google Pay offers.
- Google is not responsible for any goods or services that you purchase or receive from merchants, or for the content of the merchant’s website.
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders of Google LLC, their immediate families, Google’s affiliates and subsidiaries of Google, or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu, as per the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979, and wherever else prohibited by law. Users within these states should not participate in this offer.
- Offer subject to these terms, the General Google Pay Offers Terms and Google Pay Terms of Service. Google reserves the right to discontinue or change these terms at any time.