Order Rs.160 food In Just Rs.10 Only
Zomato Loot, Free Offer, New Zomato Paytm Loot – Hello Readers! Here I am back with another new Free Loot Offer which you can order the Rs160 worth of food for just Rs10 only. This offer from Zomato Loot.
I hope you are very enjoying to read and get these Offered
- Sign up and get a free ₹20 bonus for signing up on the Mampi mobile. You can earn ₹4 for every referral on the Mampi mobile app. Join and loot the offer.
- I think anyone interested can get a free T-shirt. Here is the offer of a free Sue Drunk Drive T-shirt for free. You can get it for free. Loot fast, limited time only.
We are back with another new free loot offer where you can get Rs.160 worth of food for just Rs.10. This offer is valid for Zomato. Anyone can use this offer and there are no restrictions to not use this Zomato offers.
This offer is introduced from Zomato and this offer is worth it for Paytm. Here comes Another PayTM Offer For Zomato. Paytm is Offering Upto ₹150 Cashback On Your Food Orders On Zomato If You Pay Using PayTM Service.
How to Order Rs.160 food In Just Rs.10 Only using Paytm
1. First of all, you need to create a new account on Zomato.
2. Now, you need to select a nearby Restaurant which has a discount of more than 50%.
3. Select the Restaurant where the offer is running.
4. You need to get that 50% or more discount without applying any promo code.
5. Select the Food worth Rs.160 to Rs.200
6. You need to select the payment option as Paytm.
7. Apply any of the promo codes to use this Offer
Promo code:- YUMPAYTM or ZOMPAYTM or WELCOMEPTM
8. You will get a 50% discount and Rs.30 Paytm cash post-delivery.
9. That’s it, guys! You are finally ordered the Food worth Rs.160 just for Rs.10 only.
10. Do you know how it is possible?
- The food price was Rs160
- Rs.80 off which is a restaurant discount means the remainder is Rs.80
- Rs.40 discount because of using the above-mentioned promo code means Rs.40 remaining.
- Rs.30 off which is from the Paytm cashback and the remaining will be Rs.10
About This App:
Zomato is an Indian worldwide eatery aggregator and food conveyance organization established by Deepinder Goyal, Pankaj Chaddah, and Gunjan Patidar in 2008.
Zomato gives data, menus, and client audits of eateries just as food conveyance choices from accomplice cafés in select urban communities.
Zomato Loot posted a deficiency of Rs 490 crore and a negative working income of over Rs 1,000 crore. Furthermore, that is not encouraging. The splendid side is that Zomato is seen turning productive soon. Edelweiss expects it could begin becoming green in monetary 2023.