TOI Happy Time Quiz Answers
(Free Prizes) Send A Sms & Chance To Win ₹700 Lenskart Voucher, Avon eBook, Cards
TOI Happy Time, Times Of India Daily Contest, 5 April 2020 TOI Quiz Answers Today, Lenskart Quiz Answers 5 April 2020 – Hi Guy’s If You Want To Win 700 Lenskart Voucher Everyday Then Follow This Offer.
As Our Amazon Quiz Answers In This TOI Happy Time Started To Play Contest Everyday From 7 AM to 11 AM. Today We Are Going To Discuss Everything Of TOI Quiz.
Time’s Of India Is Indian Most Popular Newspaper Those Have Daily Lakh Of Readers. This Company Has Stared Daily Contest. Where You Have To Send Simple Questions Answer On A Phone Number. And Almost Lucky 500 Winners Get 700 Lenskart Voucher & Much More.
There Have 1 or Two Simple Questions & You Have Find Answer Of Those. For More Help To You, We Will Give The Answers List In Below.
Where You Will Find The Questions :
If You A Daily Reader Of Times Of India Newspaper You May She This Quiz Contest On The First Page Of The Paper. Possession To Answer Is Just Find Two Questions Answer And Send On +918745966661 This Indian Number. Sms Charge Applicable For Send SMS. But If You Are Using Unlimited Plan Or Have Free SMS Pack In Your Phone Number Then It’s Absolutely Free.
We Will Recommend You To Send Sms From Those Number On Which Have Unlimited Plan Recharged.
Method To Answer TOI HappyTime Quiz :
1. First Of All Read The TOI Newspaper Font Page There You Will Show Two Questions
2. You Can Get Questions Online Paper Also (Is Not Important Or Comparison To Buy Newspaper To Participate Quiz)
3. Just Use Your Brain And Find Out Two Simple Questions Answer Of The Day
4. Following Below Format You Have To Send The SMS
SMS Your Answers To +918745966661 In This Format <City><SPACE>A1<SPACE><Answer1><SPACE>A2<SPACE><Answer2>
5. Answers Sending Time 7 AM To 11 AM Of The Same Days Questions
7. After Sent Successfully TOI Send A Confirmation SMS Like [Hi Thanks For Participating In Today Happy Times! We Will Announce Today Winners After 11 Am. All The Best]
8. It’s Mean You Have Successfully Participated In This Contest And You Also Eligible For ₹700 Lenskart Voucher
9. If You Are Lucky Person Winner, You Will Get Lenskart ₹700 Voucher Free
10. In Below Section We Have Attached A Answers And Winning Prize Picture.You Also Get Sample Like This.
Times Of India Todays Questions Answers :
5 April TOI Quiz Answers:-
Kolkata A1 USA A2 Jammu & Kashmir
Send to 8745966661
NBT Navbharat Times HappyTimes Quiz Answers Today (5 April 2020)
Delhi A1 3 A2 21
Send to 8745966662
Ei Samay HappyTimes Quiz Answers Today (5 April 2020)
Kolkata A1 Srilanka A2 Tajikistan
Send to 8745966664
4 April TOI Quiz Answers:-
3 April TOI Quiz Answers:-
2 April TOI Quiz Answers:-
Toi English quiz answer ?
DELHI A1 National Conference A2 Delhi
Send this message to :- 8745966661
Toi Hindi quiz answer ?
DELHI A1 Jammu And Kashmir A2 61.5
Send this message to :- 8745966662
Toi Marathi quiz answer ?
MUMBAI A1 DD Sahyadri A2 New York
Send this message to :- 8745966663
Toi Bengali Quiz Answer ?
Answer Updated Soon Wait (Stay Tuned)
Send this message to :- 8745966664
1 April TOI Quiz Answers:-
31 March Toi Quiz Answers
SMS Format: DELHI A1 Chennaiyin FC A2 Microsoft (Change your City)
Times of India (TOI) Happy Times Quiz SMS Number
The Participants should send SMS Between 7:00 Am To 11:00 Am the answer as example <Your City Name> A1 <answer1> A2 <answer2> to Below Numbers
Times Of India – 8745966661
Navbharat Times – 8745966662
Maharashtra Times – 8745966663
Ei Samay – 8745966664
For Example. DELHI A1 XXXX A2 XXXX (Change Delhi to your city)
Prize Concept And Winners Selection :
There Play Quiz Everyday And Increase Your Winning Chance From Daily Prizes To Monthly Prize. For Each Of Right Answers Get One Point’s And That Help You To Win Weekly & Monthly Voucher or Prize.
Daily Winners – Send Questions Answer Everyday From 7 AM to 11 AM And Win ₹700 Lenskart Voucher (Total 10,000 Winners)
Weekly Winner – If You Send Answers 7 Days And Get 6 Points, You Have Chance To Weekly Prize By Weekly Lucky Draw. Total 50 User Win ₹5,000 Croma Voucher
Monthly Winners – Collect Total 30 Point Every Month By Sending Qurrect Answers, Become A Winners Of Monthly Draw Win 20 User Croma Voucher Worth ₹50,000
All Voucher And Prizes Will Send To Your Phone Number By SMS.
How To Use ₹700 Lenskart Voucher (Redeem)
- First Of All Create A Lenskart Account
- Then Login To Your Account
- Now Find ₹700 to ₹1000 Lenskart Products
- Add To Cart The Product And Open The Cart
- Then Enter Shopping Address
- Now Apply Lenskart Voucher (TOI Voucher)
- Finally Make Payment Extra Amount
- Or Order It For Free For ₹700 Products
Lenskart Voucher Terms & Conditions :
- The Lenskart voucher issued to the daily winners is a Rs. 700 no minimum spend voucher which can be redeemed over the website or the app.
- Only one voucher is applicable per transaction i.e multiple vouchers cannot be clubbed in a single transaction.
- This voucher cannot be clubbed with any other offer or schemes including buy 1 get 1 schemes, Gold membership or for Lenskart Gold members.
- Lenskart reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions of gift voucher.
For any issue/escalation please reach out to email@example.com or call 9999899998.
- The voucher issued is valid for a period of 40 days from the date of issue.
A single voucher cannot be split over multiple transactions.
- BCCL, its directors and employees may not be responsible for any issue or grievance between customer/participant and Lenskart.
- A maximum of 4 vouchers can be redeemed from a single account/mobile number per month.
- These vouchers will not be applicable on contact lenses, accessories and reading glasses.
No return or exchange on zero value orders.
- Rs. 1000 voucher is valid on a minimum purchase of 1000, excluding taxes.
- If order value is Rs. 0 plus Rs. 100 shipping charges then Lens package option will not be available to such customers. In case a customer wishes to buy Frame plus lenses then the next possible least possible option is Rs.999 + taxes.
- For zero value orders where Times of India happy times voucher is applied, Rs. 100 will be levied as shipping charges.
TOI Happy Time Terms and Condition :
Bennett, Coleman & Co. Limited (BCCL) (hereinafter referred to as BCCL) is a company within the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, having its Registered Office at The Times of India Building, Dr. D.N. Road, Mumbai 400 001.
By participating in the ‘Happy Times’ contest’ (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Contest’), you accept and agree that you are of the minimum age of 18 years and accept and agree that you are a citizen of India and minimum age of 18 years and accept and agree to the following terms and conditions: –
- The Contest shall be known as ‘Happy Times‘ contest.
- The Contest is organized managed and conducted by BCCL under the following publications, viz, Times of India, Ei Samay, Navbharat Times and Maharashtra Times.
- This Contest is subject to BCCL’s policies and other conditions.
- This Contest is open to readers of 52 editions of the Times of India (Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Chennai, Jaipur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Cochin, Allahabad, Nashik, Patna, Agra, Indore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Mangalore, Goa, Mysore, Trichy, Kanpur, Meerut, Vizag, Varanasi, Ranchi, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Surat, Vijayawada, Raipur, Madurai, Puducherry, Rajkot, Bareilly, Baroda, Belgaum-Hubli, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior-Bhopal UPC, Jabalpur-Bhopal UPC, Jammu, Ludhiana, Calicut, NaviMumbai-Thane, Thiruvananthapuram), 8 editions of Maharashtra Times (Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Ahmednagar, Jalgaon), 7 editions of Navbharat Times (Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Mumbai, Lucknow) and 2 editions of Ei Samay (Kolkata and BDA).
- From May 15, 2019, each day, all of the aforesaid publications will have 2 questions. Participant needs to SMS the answer as <Your City Name> A1 <answer1> A2 <answer2> to 8745966661 for Times of India, 8745966662 for Navbharat Times , 8745966663 for Maharashtra Times and 8745966664 for Ei Samay.
- The mobile number of the participant would act as the primary identifier for the participant and the account of points would be mapped against the same.
- The participant can provide the answers only in a single attempt. Multiple attempts will not be considered. For Maharashtra Times, Navbharat Times and Ei Samay, the participant can provide answers in Marathi, Hindi and Bengali as well, apart from English.
- After sharing the answer, participants will receive an automated SMS acknowledging the receipt of their response.
- The daily contest would be open for a 4-hour window (7 AM to 11 AM) during which the participants must submit their responses.
- For every correct answer, the participant would win 1 point which would be keep accumulating over a weekly counter against the mobile number. The weekly counter would be reset to zero at the end of each week.
- In addition, at the end of each week there would be weekly winners and only those who have accumulated atleast 6 are eligible for these weekly prizes. For the weekly draw, one needs to have participated 5 or times in that week, starting Monday to Sunday on which the results of the weekly draw are declared. 110 winners(50 for Times of India, 25 for Navbharat Times, 25 for Maharashtra Times, 10 for Ei Samay) every week stand to win 12000 TIMESPOINTS. A unique mobile number would be considered for this draw only once. Registration is mandatory for eligibility in the weekly lucky draw. The registration could be done on the following websites w.r.t to the publication of participation( Times of India : www.toihappytimes.com, Navbharat Times : www.nbthappytimes.com , Maharashtra Times : www.mthappytimes.com, Ei Samay : www.eshappytimes.com). There would be a monthly draw on the 1 st of December, basis participation between the 28 th of October and the 1 st of December. For eligibility, one would need to have participated atleast 20 days and accumulated a minimum of 30 points in the aforementioned period. The prizes here would be Avon E-Bikes.
- Each mobile number will be treated as a unique ID and multiple SMS from same mobile number will not be considered for the same day and same publication.
- All documents / posts / texts received shall remain the property of BCCL.
- Decision of the Management of BCCL is final and no correspondence or any other claims whatsoever, in this regard will be entertained.
- The Prize is subject to the laws of India and deduction of taxes, levies and other statutory payments shall be as applicable and borne solely by the Winner only. BCCL will not be responsible to pay any applicable tax or duty or levy or fee including but not limited to gift tax, lottery tax, registration tax etc. In the bumper car prize or any such prize, the vehicle will be provided at Exroom price and all other charges including but not limited to registration, insurance, service related cost or issues shall be borne by the winner only.
- BCCL does not give any warranty or guarantee concerning the quality, suitability or merchantability of any prize and BCCL or its management, directors, officers, agents, representatives shall not be responsible for or liable (including but not limited to the Product and Service Liabilities) for deficiency and/ or defect of any product/service given as the prize or any kind of consequential damages/ loss, in any manner whatsoever. BCCL shall not be responsible for any realization of Gift vouchers or prize. Any prize or gift shall be handed over to winners only after payment of any applicable TDS and all winners must possess a valid PAN card, the details of which the participant is mandated to furnish along with the complete address before claiming the prize
- Friends and families of BCCL employees shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest.
- All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the promotional material(s) and / or images, posts, texts, videos or any such material created by BCCL or submitted by the contestants shall always vest solely and exclusively with BCCL.
- BCCL reserves the right to change, alter or cancel this Contest in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Decision of BCCL in this regard and in general with respect to this Contest and the Terms & Conditions thereto shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by BCCL to conduct further or other schemes.
- All disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai only.
- Images/ Pictures/ Photographs displayed in the promotional campaign for the Contest are for reference only; actual gifts or prize may appear different.
- Gifts are subject to the laws prevailing in the country, including regulations as may be applicable to the winner. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Participants’ entering the Contest shall be deemed as his/her acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Gifts or prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash; no cash claim can be made in lieu of the gifts or prize.
- Winners shall not conceal or misrepresent any information during the scrutiny or otherwise, failing which the participant shall be disqualified for participating in the Contest.
- Prizes or gifts will be handed over to all the winners post bumper lucky draw (if required) after completing and complying with all due process. In the event the successful participant fails to collect the gift within 15 days mentioned by BCCL, the gift may be forfeited by BCCL and the participant shall have no right or objection on it.
- BENNETT COLEMAN & CO reserves the right to withdraw &/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this Contest at any time without prior notice.
- Interpretation of Rules and Regulations and terms & conditions for any legal issue will be considered only in English.
- By participating in this contest; you agree to receive relevant contest related updates (for example by SMS, email, website/app push notifications, etc.) and we can send you news about BCCL, details about new features and content available on the BCCL Services, Promotional announcements, and surveys.